8-bit Theater 3 8-bit Theater 3

pure gold

Very good flash. Can't wait for the next one. Definately one of the better series on Newgrounds.

PayBack PayBack

I laughed.

It was a pretty ok flash. I'm sure the series as a whole will be pretty cool. The part where the guy gets shot was funny.

-The Pan- -The Pan-

One of the few good stick movies.

Great job! I definately feel a little Xiao Xiao vibe to it. The ending was cool surprise. Keep it up!

Retarded Animal Babies 4 Retarded Animal Babies 4

Fucking Awesome

That was AWESOME. Retarded Animal Babies is without a doubt, one of the best series on NG. Keep up the great work. AND MAKE MORE!

Robocop:001 Robocop:001

outstanding

Amazing. Simply amazing. It would have gotten a 10 from me, but it's not the full version. I can't wait for the whole thing to be released.

The Cliff Burton Tribute The Cliff Burton Tribute

sucked

Why the hell did you make a cliff tribute with a song that CLIFF DID NOT PLAY ON. You should have used a good song like For Whom the Bell Tolls instead of some new metallica bullshit song. It was a really bad tribute i could have made a better one and i dont know how to use flash

metallihead responds:

AH, A NAYSAYER WHO DOESN'T USE FLASH!!!!! WELL, YOU GO AND CREATE YOUR PHANTOM TRIBUTE THAT WILL CEASE TO EXIST, DON'T HAVE A CRY, IT'LL PROBABLY BE BLAMMED! Asswipe

Zero Wing: 2nd Anniv. Zero Wing: 2nd Anniv.

nice

Good Job. I liked it alot....except the horrid voice acting. I think i would have liked subtitles with no voice acting much better. But it was still a great movie.

TFX responds:

This I had thought about and it originally had subtitles. The only problem was while you were reading, you were missing whatever important was going on in the movie. Especially in the briefing in the beginning. And that would've sux0red.

One Ring to Rule ThemAll2 One Ring to Rule ThemAll2

great

i loved it! LOTR humor at its best! Great job i hope to see a movie made for ROTK when it comes out (or you can do one now for those who read the books.)

LegendaryFrog responds:

This one was based of Return of the King... kinda.

the realslimkrisi show the realslimkrisi show

um...

ok, wtf was that? strange but slightly entertaining nonetheless.

fogle's decision pt 2 fogle's decision pt 2

too big

dude didnt you listen to tom? LIMIT THE FILE SIZE!!!!

Fogleboy responds: