::gunny bunny:: ::gunny bunny::

Great game, some problems

Awesome game, man. It would be perfect if there was a crosshair, and maybe some more blood. I love 3-d flash games and this one takes the cake.

HTF Easter Smoochie HTF Easter Smoochie

i love your work

great job, these smoochies always give me a good laugh. Keep up the great work man.

Guilty Conscience Guilty Conscience

eh..

it was cool but the animation was a little fast and the music sucked

Disorderly - Sagway Disorderly - Sagway

Great Work

Awesome game, Tom. Almost as good as the original Disorderly! Challenging and addictive. BUT WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH THE LIMP BIZKIT MUSIC???!!!! Hearing that totally mind rotting "rollin' rollin' rollin'" over and over made me want to rip the speakers out from my computer.

Castlevania Priest Battle Castlevania Priest Battle

it was cool.

it was a cool game but how do you go back to town after completing the game? it just stays in the credits.

Mockery responds:

Oh that's ez, you just close the window and re-open the game again. Shouldn't be a problem since the game is already in your cache after you've played it once. Thanks to EVERYONE who's written all the great reviews so far, it's good to see all of our hard work finally paying off! =P

Mini Putt Mini Putt

that ROCKED

awesome! great idea for a game! i keep trying to beat my best score! a truly awesome game.

African Detroit Cop African Detroit Cop

that totally ruled

the was awesome! plenty of violence, humor, and homeless people! The best part was the dancing!!!
Make more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

dumb kids

I agree with SwedeMan. DBZ is terribly stupid and it's just as stupid as pokemon. for example, Goku will insult someone by saying " you big bully "
Now tell me that isnt stupid. Not only that but he says it hundreds of fuckin' times, i used to watch the show so i know this. DBZ is a buncha shit cuz if you look at it, its one big pattern.
Bad guy comes to earth wanting to kill everyone, the DBZ fags stop them, they wait for about a year, then the cycle repeats. DBZ is the gayest anime(anime? yeah right.) ever created. When you see 7 and 8 year old kids, pretending to be characters from DBZ, it kinda rings a bell in your brain telling you " WHAT WERE YOU THINKING!? " DBZ IS THE ONLY ANIME WHERE YOU CAN FIND A BALD MIDGET WITH NO NOSE FIGHTING.
COME ON PEOPLE! DBZ SUCKS ASS

Random Excuse Machine Random Excuse Machine

haha

did anyone get, pierce my hairy wart? or wax my scary sausage? lol

Eminem beatup Eminem beatup

hahaha

that game ruled, eminem is a poser who takes his anger out on gay people because he is afraid to admit his own homosexuality. i wish he did go to jail